Go Back  Saab Forums - Saab Enthusiast Forum > Saab Model Line Up > Saab 9-3
CD Player not working and turn signals not making "click" noise >

CD Player not working and turn signals not making "click" noise

Old 10-18-2012, 02:59 PM

Default CD Player not working and turn signals not making "click" noise

The CD player will light up but hitting any of the buttons it doesn't respond at all. About a weak before the speakers had been popping irregularly when I would turn it on or off.
Both issues happened at once. I have checked all appropriate fuses and am out of ideas.
Old 10-19-2012, 06:04 AM

Does the FM work all the time. I have a similar problem, except entire radio system, blinker, cd player, etc goes out and doesn't work then goes back on and will work until turned off. Never know if have a radio or not. CD does work when radio in the mood to work., but door speakers never work. I called saabradio and he said it sounds like amp1 going. I am mailing my amp1 into him today for a rebuild, $361 for new board and waterproofing. Other option is a bypass which is around $60. But bypass eliminates door speakers which is the bass in my system.
Old 10-19-2012, 02:49 PM

OK that makes sense. Is the amp located underthe driver side seat? Cause that area did get exposed to some liquids.

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.