Saab Forums - Saab Enthusiast Forum

Saab Forums - Saab Enthusiast Forum (https://saabforums.com/forum/)
-   Saab 9-3 (https://saabforums.com/forum/saab-9-3-11/)
-   -   Rims and tints are finally on (https://saabforums.com/forum/saab-9-3-11/rims-tints-finally-996/)

alexdrops 04-24-2008 07:20 PM

Rims and tints are finally on

1 Attachment(s)
So finally ive done something to my car 35% all around and OZ rims; tell me what you guys think..thx
Attachment 851

The picture was taken last night at my university, Oakland university, where theres a car meet every Wed. night..and yes i know i couldve used some tire shine lol

Roto 04-24-2008 07:49 PM

RE: Rims and tints are finally on

what suspension are you running? Those tires look like Generals, are they?

btw: the car looks great... I love it

hawaiisaab93 04-24-2008 07:52 PM

not bad...have u checked out the pictures on here of my car? i like the wheels it looks like you lowered the car..maybe its just the picture but anyway its nice!and future mods? try rotos method and use coke on the wheels...i did it to mine and it was dark for a really long time jsut make sure no soda gets on ur rims~

alexdrops 04-25-2008 03:07 AM

those are the Goodyear F1 all season tires. I was gonna get summer high performance tires but i figured that theres no point..im not gonna take it out on the track, im not gonna race it, and its not like it has or will ever have 500 horse power either...i will bsr tune it to give it a few extra hp but tahts about it.. i mainly want to give it a nice clean/stealthy look. Also, it is not lowered ..YET! lol most of the people who saw my car with the new shoes one told me to lower it and this guy Matt took pictures of my car and photochopped it to give me a better view of how would it look....sooo i think it looks awesome and i know for sure where my money is going to next! lol

and thank you! hows your car coming along?

ORIGINAL: Roto

what suspension are you running? Those tires look like Generals, are they?

btw: the car looks great... I love it

alexdrops 04-25-2008 03:12 AM

yes its just the picture...its photochopped..but that would be one of the future mods for sure....and heres waht im going to do: blacked out headlights, getting rid of the chrome from the front grill, front spoiler, side skirts, back skirt, optiflow intake, BSR tunned, upgraded breaks.....exhaust a bunch of stuff! i cant wait! no i have no seen your pics but i will be looking at them as soon as i am done writing this! and im gonan try to use coke on my tires and see how itll look lol.. i bet theyll taste fairly good lol

ORIGINAL: hawaiisaab93

not bad...have u checked out the pictures on here of my car? i like the wheels it looks like you lowered the car..maybe its just the picture but anyway its nice!and future mods? try rotos method and use coke on the wheels...i did it to mine and it was dark for a really long time jsut make sure no soda gets on ur rims~

Roto 04-25-2008 09:08 AM

My car has started yesterday for the first time in many months... I should have some crappy cell-phone pics today of it with wheels on :D

alexdrops 04-25-2008 05:24 PM

thats good cant wait to see the pics, crappy or not lol

Roto 04-25-2008 08:42 PM

It is back, but it's too dark for pics...I'll be washing the sucker tomorrow and will take a few shots...