Exterior Talk about your rims, body kits, and other exterior mods here.

2003 9-3 HID conversion

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2006, 01:41 PM

Default 2003 9-3 HID conversion

Hey everyone, im new here, just got a used 2003 saab 9-3 linear two days ago. The only thing i dont like about it is the fact that it doesnt have HID headlights. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with an after market kit and could provde any insight as to some good brands, websites, installation procedures, etc... that would help me get the ball rollin on this project. Thx ahead of time for all the help!
Old 09-27-2007, 10:55 AM
Super Moderator

Default RE: 2003 9-3 HID conversion

depends on how much you want to spend...

http://hidsources.com/HID-Xenon-for-Car_1748.html

has some extremely nice HID lights but they have some salty prices...if worse comes to worse and you really want a pair i'd just try to go to autozone or something and get their best pair of super brights...but also idk if you know or not but if you have a HID kit (factory installed) on a 93 (I have a 03 also) when you start the car they auto level themselves and you will see your lights point up then down then shift back to the center...idk if that is what you want also but I dont have a clue in the world as to install that.and as for installing the lights take it to a shop and have them done...the saabs lights are enclosed and are somewhat diff. to reach for people who arent car buffs