General Auto Related Help Area Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Saab woes. ??New group??

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2007, 02:24 AM

Default Saab woes. ??New group??

I haven't had good experiences with SAAB service. Of course, my experiences may not be typical - on the other hand many people might have also have experienced SAAB service problems.

I'm considering hosting a website purely dedicated to people's experiences with inadequate or unsatisfactory SAAB repairs/service/warranty work etc. If any people are interested in helping out with authoring the HTML/Website details (my knowledge of website building is very scanty) please contact me.

I could simply post details in this forum - but it's too general. My idea is to form an action group only for disenchanted SAAB owners, who feel they haven't been adequately served by SAAB or their service agents. Maybe, if sufficient people support such a group, pressures could be placed on SAAB to shape up.

Ian
Old 10-28-2007, 11:33 AM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Saab woes. ??New group??

The reason for inadequate service is because most dealerships now are not dedicated to one particular brand...I've recieved horrible service from a Caddy/Saab dealer simply because their main business is Caddies and Saab is secondary and they have MAT BE one technicaian who knows what he's doing. Dedicated saab dealers (hard to find) are excellent though...
Old 11-19-2007, 05:44 PM

I agree with Saab Service Departments For the Lose... The dealership I took ours to for Warranty work was a Saab, Porsche, Mercedes, BMW, Volkswagen, Mazda dealership... And Saab is their least staffed department... It shares a service drive with Porsche... And obviously we all know which customers get first class treatment there...
Old 01-16-2008, 01:16 PM

mechanics what are thoes??? i have never used one of them LOL the joys of honda sorry i am just playing saabs are great i just refuse to trust my baby (5 different colors) to any one but myself