General Auto Related Help Area Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Winter Emergency Supplies

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2011, 10:02 AM

Default Winter Emergency Supplies

Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum, and have an off topic question.

I'll introduce myself first. I'm a third year Industrial Design student at Carnegie Mellon University and our latest project asks us to choose a brand of cars and design a product that fits within the brand. I've been actively researching about Saabs and Saab drivers, and I love the loyal following the Saab brand has grown. I don't mean to spam your forum in any way, but I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me out with my research.

I was curious about what kind of winter supplies (both emergency and non-emergency) people keep in their cars? (If possible, I'd also like to know where you store your supplies within the car.) I'm looking to design an emergency kit that will be better integrated into Saabs and provide more comfort and safety for Saab owners.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. All comments and/or advice would be wonderful.
Old 02-03-2011, 07:00 PM
Super Moderator

Jumper cables, tire inflater and tire repair kit, a first aid kit, two flares and a cheap prepaid phone that gets charged once a month. All of this in a bad in the trunk.