New Member Area
New to Saab Forums.com? Stop in tell us about you.

Another face in the Saab-ish crowd

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2007, 08:14 PM

Default Another face in the Saab-ish crowd

evening all, just brought home a nice clean 94 900 S convertible. (blue ext / dark blue top) While I have always admired late model Saabs lines and rumored handling from afar, it was a pleasure to find out that they dont fall short of the praise i have read and heard over the years. I was honestly surprised that the non turbo 4 cylinder really does get up and go...disregarding the flat spot from 20 to 45, give or take.

I live in central Minnesota out in the country and have alot of hobbies but cars never gets far from being one of my favorites, no matter how good the fish are biting. I will be looking for good strong input and mechanical advice along the way, as soon as I get into studying the car and engine. I look forward to seeing what info I can find on the net too and if any of you have found great sites, I would really enjoy reading up on what you found.

Old 09-01-2007, 08:17 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Another face in the Saab-ish crowd

That flat spot is still there on the turbo model....right smack in the middle of second gear, so don't think that it's just N/A cars that suffer Welcome to the forum. One thing I recommend is getting a WIS for your car. Best $75 I have ever spent on a car...(Workshop Information System).. It covers A LOT. Even thing you wouldn't expect
Old 09-04-2007, 01:48 PM

Default RE: Another face in the Saab-ish crowd

Welcome to the Saab Forum!!