New Member Area
New to Saab Forums.com? Stop in tell us about you.

Auto mirror

Old 11-24-2006, 10:23 AM
Des

Default Auto mirror

Hi,
just brought my first Saab a9-5 2Ltr saloonW reg and i'm very pleased with it.Having had an Audi 90 quattro & 200 turbo +3 series BMW.
My only concern is it sounds a bit rough when pulling away but drives fineand pulls fine in all gears?.
The only extra fitted so far is an auto dimming mirror which is just great, very easy to fit just a bittricky getting the wires out of the socket to connect the new wires.You need a very small screwdriver to insert in the slot just above the terminal you are removing, push in hard and gently pull out the wire (Red/White + Black) on my car its the R+W in the centre of the socket (small spade) not the other R+W this one won't work.
My next project i'm hopping to do is add the Motorola IHF 1000Bluetooth phone kitto the Saab hands free connections, if anyone can help please shout soon.

Thanks
Des