New Member Area
New to Saab Forums.com? Stop in tell us about you.

Glad to be here...

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2011, 08:00 AM

Smile Glad to be here...

Hi folks!

It's nice to be one of you through this forum having a common interest in Saab. I have a 1998 Saab 900 SE Convertible that I bought in May this year. It has 143,000 miles on it as of today but seems it has never been parked outside. Both its inside and out look pretty clean. You may want to see its pictures I have just uploaded.

Being a new owner of this excellent driving machine, I am learning a lot about it.

Well, I am going to bother you with inquiries from time to time, but by the same token, I will be glad answering any questions you may have regarding your car to the best of my ability.

I love mathematics, and those who are with me, may please visit my site: http://prabir.pbworks.com at your leisure.

Is anyone interested attending Swedish Car Day 2011 on Sunday, the September 4th from 10 am to 2 pm at 15 Newton Street, Brookline, MA 02445-7406? Please visit UPDATE: Swedish Car Day (Boston) postponed until Sept 4. | Inside Saab by Steven Wade for more information. I am going to have fun there. See you in Brookline!

Have a wonderful day after the Irene scare on the East coast!