New Member Area
New to Saab Forums.com? Stop in tell us about you.

It's my key, it's not a vibrator.

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2009, 03:20 AM

Default It's my key, it's not a vibrator.

I've always driven outside the box. I like cars that as few as possible other people have. I started with Nissan Z cars, moved on to Porsches and settled on Saab. The Zs were too cheap and overcomplicated, the Porsche's became too popular but the Saab with it's funny little key and it's dancing cupholder was just right.

At the time when I bought my Saab I only looked at statistics and driving data. I entirely missed the reports of the first redesign year's mechanical issues. After falling in love with the car I didn't care. I've done most of the common repairs and ignored others (peeling interior polyurethane, worn console buttons).

"Love. You can know all the math in the 'Verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells ya she's hurtin' 'fore she keens. Makes her home."
Malcolm Reynolds
Old 10-12-2009, 09:41 AM

I also love saab. I drive it for 2 yrs. Now i am buying my own car for the first time. from where did u bought this key.