New Member Area
New to Saab Forums.com? Stop in tell us about you.

Just bought a new one...

Old 02-09-2011, 09:04 PM

Post Just bought a new one...

This is my 2nd Saab. The first one was a 2002 9-5. Just traded it for a new 2010 9-3 SS. The new one is bare bones, including manual gearbox. It rides much stiffer than the old one but handles GREAT. I wish the shifter was a bit more solid-feeling. Now the bad news, I had to take the new car in after only 800 miles due to "Brake Malfunction". Dealer replaces the "control unit". Now the car is back in the shop with similar symptoms - they seem stumped because I am on day 6 with the loaner. At least the Dealer is trying to duplicate the problem and keeps me updated. I'll post an update when I get my car back.
Old 02-10-2011, 06:23 PM

Got the car back today. Dealer was not able to duplicate the problem on my car but they did capture it on a different one; a 2009 9-3 SS. Anyway, I'm supposed to log whenever it happens in the future and note the weather, recent car wash, etc... We'll see.....

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.