New Member Area
New to Saab Forums.com? Stop in tell us about you.

My first Saab is a 2007 9-3 Aero Turbo

Old 04-01-2017, 12:46 PM

Default My first Saab is a 2007 9-3 Aero Turbo

Hi fellow Saab enthusiasts. I have recently acquired my first Saab (or will in 3 weeks), it is a 2007 9-3 Aero Turbo Convertible, it is black, has 60,000 kilometers, one owner never driven in winter, always garaged, actually it is still garaged in her garage, can't wait to get it in my garage. It is my sister's car, so I know the history, I paid 10,000 for it, I'm happy about the price, It seems fair. So I had a Pontiac Solstice and I really liked that car but as I am over 50 I found it was hard to get in and out of and my wife was the same and after a tank of gas my back wasn't to happy. I wanted something bigger and could hold 4 so the Saab is perfect. It has a lot more power than my Solstice. I'm looking forward to warm weather to get some K's on it. I'll post some pictures of it as soon as it gets home.

Last edited by pennyweinerdog; 04-01-2017 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Didn't finish my sentence

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.