New Member Area
New to Saab Forums.com? Stop in tell us about you.

New Here From Jersey

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 09:35 PM

Default New Here From Jersey

First off id like to say hi to everyone, also I dont own a saab but i work at a Saab Dealership as a automotive detailer located in Cranbury NJ Perrine Saab. the reason I came here was that i recently started learning how to drive stick been doing it for about a month and a half now. and today I got into a Brand new Saab 9-3 Aero 6 speed and the clutch felt very grabb i let up the clutch and it basically peeled out for a second. now mind you I am not bad at it either. so i parked it after i was done doing what i was doing with it. And i had to go get another Saab Aero Convertiable it was also a 6 speed it had a little over 3000 miles it was a dealer demo. the clutch wasnt so grabby in that i actually just took my foot off the clutch and let it roll then put my foot on the gas. Is this because the clutch is broken in unlike the other saab i was driving with 100 miles on it? sorry for sounding like an idiot i just though that was werid. not that you guys probably think this post is werid. i was actually hesistent at the stop light with the new Saab 6 speed because i was afraid it might jump likely i realized i should use the gas with a new clutch just to rev it up to a certain RPM that way you dont look like a jackass at a stop light lol. but if any of you can tell me the answer that would be great. oh yea i must say i got to drive the new Turbo X's both the wagon and sedan those cars have some ***** boy their no joke.