New Member Area
New to Saab Forums.com? Stop in tell us about you.

new member with classic 900 turbo convertible

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 01:50 PM

Default new member with classic 900 turbo convertible

hello, I am a new member and I just got my first Saab, a 1992 900 turbo conv. I love these cars they are my all time favorites and I am hoping to keep this one running for awhile. I was hoping to get some direction on how to take care of a few things with the car. Ok, the driver side floor is pretty soaked with water post rainy days, that includes the front and back seat floors. Any ideas on what is causing that? Another thing I was wondering about was if there was any way I could get the alarm system to work again? I was going to have a new one installed but it was going to take entirely too long for the guy to do it so I figured I might be able to get this one working again. Just thought I would throw those out there see if any one can help. Thanks.
Old 10-25-2009, 09:38 PM

I'm also a new member and owner of a 1990 900s Turbo Convertible. In reply to your question about the factory alarm. I have a new control unit that goes under the rear seat and there are two remotes in the kit. Purchased from a Saab dealer but never used if in your search to get yours working you find that you need these parts I will sell all for $50.