New Member Area
New to Saab Forums.com? Stop in tell us about you.

New member from Sweden!

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2008, 02:59 PM

Default New member from Sweden!

Hi everybody!
My name is Martin. I am new here. Worked as spare parts manager of a Saab dealers in Sweden. At play is based on my middle Saab 1/4mile Project (600hp). My sponsors are Street performance, NordicUhr and Hydroscand. For spring, I will try to run lowelevens 0-402 meters. My English is very bad as you can see so please be lenient with it = P[/align][/align]
I hope we can learn much from each other here at the Forum.[/align][/align]//Martin[/align][/align]
Old 11-15-2008, 08:26 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: New member from Sweden!

Welcome to the forum Martin! Great to have a member from the brand's motherland. Mind sharing a complete modification list? I don't put down anywhere near that much since I'm more focused on autocross and I've got no sponsors...hehe.
Old 11-16-2008, 03:19 AM

Thank you very much! Of course, I shall make a specification list as soon as I get time. As long as I link to my page on this Swedish website for car buffs =) [/align]http://www.garaget.org/?car=19563. [/align]I have also received a lot of parts of "Genuine Saab" actually =)[/align]
Old 11-16-2008, 10:17 AM
Super Moderator

Genuine Saab makes some quality parts... I've got quite a bit of their parts on my car.

edit: Looking at the pictures of your car I can help it but want that intercooler