PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Mark this thread as Unsold

1985 Saab 900 Turbo (Black)

Old 06-18-2007, 12:21 PM

Default 1985 Saab 900 Turbo (Black)

Pretty straight foward sale thread here. I am not much of a car person, but I will at least give you the basics. I have had this card for a couple of years now and found myself not really using it. It has been sitting in my driveway for some time now and I figure it is time to get rid of it. It is a black 1985 Saab Turbo edition. It has over 400,000 miles on it, but it still runs well. The only major problem with it is that the reverse gear doesn't always want to work. Now don't get me wrong, you can reverse, but you'd be better off not parking where you have to back up a hill It also probably has to be jumped to start it since I haven't driven it in so long, but it should run fine after that. It'd be a great car to get for very cheap and drive for a couple of years, or you could use it for parts.

As far as the looks of the car, it looks fairly new for its age. The biggest problem is that the back left tail light has been slight busted, and there is no passenger side window.(some punk kids shot it out with a BB gun) There are a few scratches and minor spots where paint has peeled, but overall the car looks great when it is clean. The interior is very nice as well. The front seats were all repalced with new leather a few years back so they are in top notch condition. The back seats are a little worse off, but not that bad looking. There is a new CD player in the car and everything else works as far as I know.

Thanks for looking, and sorry if I couldn't be more descriptive. As I explained earlier, I am not a car person and have limited knowledge. I'm looking to get rid of this for CHEAP, so please, please feel free to contact me and ask me any specific questions about the car and I will be glad to help you.

Contact Information-
germannomad@hotmail.com
770-842-1358 (cell phone)

I live around the Atlanta area, so you'd have to be somewhere in the Southeast I assume if you want to pick the car up. Thanks again for looking!

Note: I will post a few pictures when I get my digital camera back later today. I've pretty much described everything about it so you should have some sort of mental picture anyways.