PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Mark this thread as Unsold

1993 9000 CSE

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 12:04 AM
fox

Default 1993 9000 CSE

Title says it pretty much... [/align]I am contemplating selling my '93 9000 CSE (2.3 5spd). 239,XXX on thebody and about 50k on the motor and maybe 75k on the trans. Newer clutch (6 months old). [/align][/align]Pretty much every option you could imagine for a '93. [/align]Sunroof (no Leaks), CD Player (aftermarket), Dual Power HEated Seals (Driver's Side has Memory Seat that actually remembers what you want), Power Windows, Power Locks, Climate Control,Factory Alarm (I assume it is factory and it does work)[/align][/align]This is the non-turbo model. [/align][/align]Has an exhaust leak (needs replacement from the rear wheel back to fix the leak). Needs a headliner redoing. Front windows dont work properly (passenger side goes up crooked and drivers side doesnt go up or down, although the motor goes when you hit the switch). Front leather seats are a bit scratched up.[/align][/align]I just put a new battery in it and a driver's side wheel hub (bearings were shot). I bought awheel bearing for the passenger sideas well even though it doesnt need it (so it will just come with the car). [/align][/align]Car needs nothing to be a daily driver or a car for one of the kids but it could use some interior cosmetic TLC.[/align][/align]Car has 1 (one) real noticeable ding and one tiny bubble (rust). Other wise the body is in great condition (with original paint). The under body of this car is absolutely amazing and is by far the cleanest car I have ever seen in the North East. [/align][/align]Car is located in East Stroudsburg, PA 18301. I will not ship the car becauseI did that with another vehicle I had and it was a nightmare. If you are interested in coming to take a look pleae notify me. I am not going to both posting pics unles someone shows interest because it doesnt look as though this site is visited to frequently. [/align][/align]Starting Price will be $2300 O.B.O[/align]Kindly dont complain about anything in this topic (price or whatever). If you have questions please feel free to ask them![/align][/align]Thank you,[/align]Sean Fox[/align][/align]