PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Mark this thread as Unsold

2 Old Saabs...

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2006, 12:07 PM

Default 2 Old Saabs...

hello,
my friend has a couple of old 900's. An '84 Turbo "25th Edition" and '85 Hatchback, that are looking for one last rodeo. they have been parked for a number of years and, being located in Pittsburgh, PA, they have their share of rust, which is the primary reason they were parked. The limited edition Turbo is a 4-door the other 900 is two door with hatchback. I believe both are standard transmissions lots of good parts, mechanically they have a lot of potential. they were well taken care of when they were on the road.
8 magwheels. we hate to see these Great cars go to the crusher.

I am interested in anyone who appreciates old saabs and would like to buy these cars for spare parts.
also any one who has suggestions other than making them into make-shift hot boxes for starting seedlings. IF any one knows of any junk yards that specialize in old saabs or what to do with them.

Thanks.
Old 02-05-2007, 11:50 PM

Default RE: 2 Old Saabs...

looking for a 79 - 92 Saab 900 manual steering rack. Please e-mail chops93typhoon@earthlink.net
Thanks