PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Mark this thread as Unsold

2000 Saab 9-5 areo 2.3t $2300 OBO. or trade

Old 09-18-2012, 12:35 PM

Default 2000 Saab 9-5 areo 2.3t $2300 OBO. or trade

I have a 9-5 that i bought about 4 months or so ago and iom looking to get rid of it. it has 137k miles on it. It has been a good car but i have just relized i am in way over my head. i dont know nothing about fixing foreign cars. the car has brand new parts but has a blown head gasket. . Im not going to lie to you guys i have no idea what the car is worth or how much its going to take to fix it but i do know when it was running right it ran beautifully. which is why i am putting it up here for this amount. I WILL HOWEVER TAKE THE BEST OFFER SOMEONE GIVES ME!!!!

the new:
suspension all the way around
stock cat back exhaust
heater control valve

the bad:
blown head gasket
dead battery
few dings and scratches (nothing to major)

i bought the car thinking it would be something i could put some money into and maybe have something nice to drive but i was mistaken in thinking i knew what i was doing the car has been in a front end collision before i bought it and was rear ended in same collision. the car was fixed but they did a half *** job and so a little bit of tweaking might need to go into the putting it together correctly.

i had alot of fun driving this car and maybe i will learn more about them when i go to buy another one which will happen in the future. once again i can answer any of your questions that you might have and i know that this car is a great saab for a project or a starter car for a young enthusiast to get started on. please give me a call at 517 375 6743 call or txt anytime

the car is located in howell michigan if anyone is interested i can send pictures if you like but i do need something else till i can learn enough about them to make the choice to buy another.