PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Mark this thread as Unsold

[FS] 2009 Saab 9-3 Convertible $1500 OBO (New York)

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2023, 01:45 PM

Unhappy 2009 Saab 9-3 Convertible $1000 OBO (New York)

The time has come for me to finally sell my Saab convertible after 14 years and 160,000 miles. It's been a wonderful car but now it needs some basic repairs or needs to be parted out.

THE GOOD: The car's exterior is in mint condition without a speck of rust on any body panel. The interior is complete with a crack-free dash. The top is original, has no punctures or holes, and still operates flawlessly. The engine fires up without the slightest hesitation.

No rust.

No rust.

Crack free dash.

Complete interior in good shape.

No rust.

Top in great condition.

No rust.

No rust.

No rust.

Top in good condition.

THE BAD: I have that dreaded key-wont-turn-in-ignition error and was unable to crank it and go for a ride today. The last time this happened (about 4 years ago), I disconnected the battery and it reset the computer and allowed me to start up fine. But this time it did not. I think the ignition needs to be removed and cleaned or replaced but I no longer want to put the effort into the car. Because I cant turn the key, the car cannot be started... you will need a tow.

The price is very negotiable. Please email if you have any questions.

Last edited by frankpublic22; 10-08-2023 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Changed price