PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 1990 Saab 900 Turbo Convertible - Redondo Beach, Ca - $2200 obo

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2008, 11:05 PM

Default FS: 1990 Saab 900 Turbo Convertible - Redondo Beach, Ca - $2200 obo

Looking for a great deal on a reliable and comfortable vehicle?!

Up for sale is this 1990 Saab 900 Turbo convertible. I am selling this car for a friend who had to move to Australia for work - somehow I got left to deal with it. Let his poor planning be your gain! I want it out of my garage and have priced the car extremely low for a quick sale. Kelly Blue Book puts this car, in this condition, at around $3400. I am asking $2200 or best offer and am willing to let it go to the first person who makes a reasonable offer with cash in hand! My friend won't like it, but that's my problem...

Details:

1990 Saab 900 Turbo
- Automatic, 4-seater, convertible
- Approximately 120,000 miles
- Daily driven by my friend for the last two years with no major problems
- Leather seats - interior in great condition!
- Turbo makes for easy highway cruising and passing
- Tires are almost brand new - 95% of tread left
- Approximately 25 mpg highway
- AC blows cold and heat is hot!
- CD/MP3 player
- Clean title in-hand! CA Registration and smog are good through 10/2008!

Issues:
- Odometer is stuck at 69,XXXX miles. My friend's best estimate is approximately 120,000 miles based on his short work commute and the occasional trip from San Diego to LA.
- There is a small dent in the passenger-front fender which causes the passenger door to not open smoothly. The door does open and if you popped the dent out, I am almost positive it would fix the issue.
- The trunk does not lock. It opens and shuts fine (and stays shut!) but it needs a new lock
- Fan belt occassionally squeaks - stops within 1-2 seconds - some lube or a new belt would solve the problem

I drove this car for about a week while mine was in the shop and it was a very relaxing and comfortable car to drive. The convertible top folds down in about 10 seconds and is great for freeway and beach cruising! Don't hesitate to e-mail me for more pics or with any questions!

Thanks,
Brian
(484) 356-3229