PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS:radios, new clutch, AC lines, loads of stuff

Old 07-17-2008, 01:28 AM

Default FS:radios, new clutch, AC lines, loads of stuff

I recently went to an auction at Mt. Vernon Motors which specialized in Ferrari, Saab, and Volvos. I ended up spending too much money but I bought 3/4 of the parts room. I have a brand new clutch for a 91-93 Turbo, 3 sets of brand new (in factory plastic) AC lines for a 900, 5 stock radios (3 big ones and 2 regular size radios), 3 sets of climate controls, engine computers, and a boat load of other stuff that is mainly for Saab 900 and 9-3. I DO NOT have any headlights or body panels. Everything I have fit on shelves so I do have alot of gaskets, sensors, coolant lines, and some other stuff. Oddly I have a pair of Blizzak snow tires for 15s and a pair of low profile 18s that were for a ferrari. I'm personally a BMW/Volkswagen/Audi guy so throw numbers at me with offers on parts cause I dunno what it's worth and you may just get a great deal. I just need to move these parts cause I don't need them. (717) 798-4997

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.