PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Mark this thread as Unsold

Jak Stoll Parts Off My 98 900 Se Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 02:18 AM

Default Jak Stoll Parts Off My 98 900 Se Turbo

UPDATED PRODUCTS AT BOTTOM - Page Has Been Updated As Parts Have Been Sold

Thought I would start here in seeing if there was any interest in these parts. I will be selling:

Jak Stoll 25/28 hybrid turbo hand built by the performance master (7000 miles on turbo)

Turbo pulled very hard even without and upgraded ECU, much better then the stock and is in perfect working order
WAS HAND CHECKED BY ROTO WHEN HE BOUGHT PARTS FROM ME. Only used royal purple engine oil in engine and turbo,
and it never threw any smoke (only 7000 miles on turbo before car fell apart around me).

I live in Hummelstown Pa 17036, parts can be picked up if close,

For any questions please reply to this post and I will get back to you shortly.

Pricing:

Turbo - 300.00 OBO plus shipping - REDUCED FROM 350.00!

Custom Short Ram Intake 40.00 OBO plus shpping

Red Top DI Cassette (I painted it black to match the engine but it is a red top) perfect working order 40.00 OBO plus shipping

I also have the RARE talladega front lip spoiler (currently painted silver) which I can remove from the front bumper 80.00 OBO plus shipping

Paypal is preferred

Thank You

Last edited by Madstyle00; 06-25-2009 at 04:09 AM.
Old 04-08-2009, 09:30 AM
Super Moderator

can you refresh me on what's in the viggen rescue kit? Is the steering brace part of it? I definitly want the exhaust and possibly the turbo, but I need pictures. I can pick up in hershey and pay cash.
Old 04-08-2009, 04:37 PM

Thank you for your interest sir.

The Viggen rescue kit is the steering rack clamp and the brace that goes from the clamp to the fender well. Did wonders in reducing my torque steer. Like I said I have not looked at it in awhile so I do not know the condition (rust) but i will remove it and send pictures if you would like. I would be looking for 80.00, genuine saab has it selling for 208.00 but I will take offers.

As for the turbo and exhaust I am off thurs and friday so what I will do is remove the exhaust, turbo and brace and send you pictures. I will also try to clean up the peices as best as possible and get all connecting parts bagged and together.

If you could please e-mail me at Mlavanture@yahoo.com I can send you pics as soon as possible and answer any questions fast from anywhere
Old 04-08-2009, 05:27 PM
Super Moderator

Do you also have the subframe brace? I have zero torque steer, but I need as much bracing as I can get. If post pictures here it'll help you with the sale. I'm pretty sure I want the exhaust and depending on condition - other parts.
Old 04-11-2009, 01:28 AM

Here are the pictures of all the removed sale items.

Chrome Door Pulls:

DI Cassette

Exhaust

Sway Bar

Turbo

Viggen Rescue Kit

Forge Blow Of Valve

Custom Short Ram Intake

Clutch - Will have them up shortly

Last edited by Madstyle00; 04-11-2009 at 01:36 AM.
Old 04-13-2009, 04:43 AM

These will be going up on ebay on thursday if there are no offers
Old 05-16-2009, 11:36 AM
Super Moderator

Got the exhaust, steering rack clamp and an exhaust manifold off of this guy. Highly recommend him, this car has been well taken care of and the goodies he has are in mint condition. He even went out of his way to help me with the coupler I blew off on the way there. All in all if you need body panels (hood, fenders, doors) they all look immaculate. If I manage to get some more cash I will be picking up a lot more off of this car, so if you need anything - do so before it gets junked...
Old 06-01-2009, 11:42 AM

Thank You Roto! That day was fun, let me know if you will still be interested in any of the other parts.
Old 06-01-2009, 01:20 PM
Super Moderator

I am interested, but unfortunately that same day I came down I broke my foot, so there's no way for me to get to anything in the next month.
Old 06-25-2009, 03:18 AM

Just and FYI the DI Cassette, Talladaga Front Lip, Intake and Turbo are still for sale, I will consider any reasonable offer and or reduced prices for multiple items.

Last edited by Madstyle00; 06-25-2009 at 04:03 AM.

Quick Reply: Jak Stoll Parts Off My 98 900 Se Turbo