PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Mark this thread as Unsold

Lightning Blue 99 Viggen For Sale: SCCA Raced

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2009, 08:34 AM

Default Lightning Blue 99 Viggen For Sale: SCCA Raced

When it was purchased my husband went to the Saab Flight School at Road Atlanta for a 3 day class. The car has the Viggen Rescue Kit ( where it stabilizes steering and prevents torque steering, It has a 6 point body harness under the engine compartment, a 1 inch body harness under the rear strut, Racing Motor Mounts, Racing Transmission Mounts, a Momo Mod 28 Suede Steering Wheel, Momo Racing Shifter, Starco Aluminum Pedals, Amsoil throughout, Motor/Transmission/Crank Case, Comes with a limited slip differential and again we have all of the interior parts inside the car for reconstruction. He had it stripped to make the car lighter for racing purposes. It needs new tires because it has been sitting for a few years, a battery and the steering wheel needs to be tightened and it has the original seat and seat belt so it is street legal. My husband raced the car in the SCCA Central Florida Chapter. There are only 400 of this car in the world! 99 Lightning Blue Viggen 9-3 3 door. I have the title and yes it is clean. You can run a car fax as it has never been in an accident. The body is in good condition and it is a Florida Car, located in Orlando.
Best Regards
Old 07-19-2009, 03:16 PM

How much do you want for it? Also what is the mileage?

Last edited by paugustine1223; 07-19-2009 at 08:32 PM.
Old 07-20-2009, 05:28 AM

4500 OBO and the milage is about 129