After market cd player compatible with steering wheel controls 2000 saab 9-3

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2010, 09:18 AM

Default After market cd player compatible with steering wheel controls 2000 saab 9-3

Does anyone know what brand or model of aftermarket cd/mp3 players will be compatible with my 2000 Saab 9-3's steering wheel controls? I want to replace the deck since the pixels have gone out two times now and the cd player skips constantly. I cannont go without the steering wheel controls because they are awesome! Do any decks have the ability to display Saab messages like the normal SID does? I highly doubt there are any that display the messages but just thought I would toss it out there. Thank you for your time!
Old 07-14-2010, 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by tiodecember
Does anyone know what brand or model of aftermarket cd/mp3 players will be compatible with my 2000 Saab 9-3's steering wheel controls? I want to replace the deck since the pixels have gone out two times now and the cd player skips constantly. I cannont go without the steering wheel controls because they are awesome! Do any decks have the ability to display Saab messages like the normal SID does? I highly doubt there are any that display the messages but just thought I would toss it out there. Thank you for your time!
Steering wheel controls can be used with aftermarket units using an AUTOLEAD kit, as for the display not a chance I'm afraid.