Go Back  Saab Forums - Saab Enthusiast Forum > Saab Model Line Up > Saab 9-3
Electrical/Lights Issue - Need Help Please >

Electrical/Lights Issue - Need Help Please

Electrical/Lights Issue - Need Help Please

Old 02-19-2010, 07:46 PM

Default Electrical/Lights Issue - Need Help Please

Hello,

I have a 99 9-3 Convertible. Having some weird issues. Right tail light (both bulbs) inoperative. Brake lights are fine. Signal is fine. Bulbs checked good. While looking at rear rights, noticed front right parking lights not operative, either. Getting error of "rear light failure". In addition, prior to this problem have been another problem. When I turn my light switch all the way to the right I get the same error "rear light failure" and all my lights turn off. This problem has been happening for awhile, before the issue with my rear and front running lights. I just usually keep my switch setting all the way to the left in auto mode (which prevents me from using high beams and fog lights).

Ahh... any suggestions on what might be the issue? I was told possible problems with the light switch on the dash or maybe the ignition switch.

Thanks!