Saab 9-3
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Passenger front floor wet

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2019, 07:29 AM

Default Passenger front floor wet

I have a 2009 9-3 2.0T. My passenger front floor board is full of water, as in an inch or more. I have “steam” coming out of the vents. I have tried to clean the a/c drain line but water was already dripping out of it. The leak is from the center console kick panel where the foam goes to the firewall. It isn’t coolant. Level is fine and did a pressure test. Cabin filter is new as is the seal for the box. The drain below the cabin filte has also been cleaned. It hasn’t rained in at least 2 weeks and it started last Saturday. I have a short video of it coming out of where the evaporator core is when the cover is off and up at the front of the a/c box where the blower attaches to it when I took the bottom 4 screws out. Any one have any ideas?
Old 05-15-2022, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Soulcainz28

I have a 2009 9-3 2.0T. My passenger front floor board is full of water, as in an inch or more. I have “steam” coming out of the vents. I have tried to clean the a/c drain line but water was already dripping out of it. The leak is from the center console kick panel where the foam goes to the firewall. It isn’t coolant. Level is fine and did a pressure test. Cabin filter is new as is the seal for the box. The drain below the cabin filte has also been cleaned. It hasn’t rained in at least 2 weeks and it started last Saturday. I have a short video of it coming out of where the evaporator core is when the cover is off and up at the front of the a/c box where the blower attaches to it when I took the bottom 4 screws out. Any one have any ideas?
I have the same problem. I replaced the foam on the back of the filter box and cleaned the rubber gasket in the drain hole but I am still getting water pooling on the floor. Did you ever figure out where your water was coming from? Thanks.