Saab 9-3
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

VTuner: Tuning for your 2.0T and 2.8T

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2011, 11:41 AM

Default VTuner: Tuning for your 2.0T and 2.8T

The new Trionic 8 flash tool and tuning for the 2006 -2011 (fwd and xwd) is now ready and I have an inventory shipment on the way for next week. . I will be running a promotional sale for the launch so the price will be $699 (which is $100 off the list price of $799) and free shipping.

The new tools will ship with a tune file and a stock calibration file pre-installed. The tuning takes approximately 11 minutes to complete and you can switch between stock and tuned files whenever you wish (no laptop required) by simply moving a toggle switch on the device to position 1 or 2. Alternate tuning files or updates can be installed via a removable microSD card.

I will also be offering T8 customers the option to add a compact and affordable T8 scanner/diagnostic tool for $59.95 (OBD Link SX) for customers that would like the ability to datalog using a laptop. This tool will allow you to read/clear diagnostic trouble codes and datalog basic parameters such as ignition advance, boost pressure, commanded lambda, throttle position, mass air flow, etc. The tool comes with the OBDWiz software

Cheers,

Brian Blair

http://www.vtunerperformance.com