PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[PacNorWest]: 1999 Yellow Saab 9-3 Convertible - Need to give to a good home

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2022, 12:16 AM

Exclamation 1999 Yellow Saab 9-3 Convertible - Need to give to a good home

Hello,

I am the owner of a beautiful yellow 1999 Saab 9-3 convertible. Just over 100K miles.
Car is located in Fresno, CA - buyer required to pick up (tow) from location.

She has had several mechanical issues over the years and spent a lot of time nonfunctional. She was recently running again and decided to shut down. Mechanics will no longer work on this car in my area and I must sadly give her away. I refuse to sell to a junk yard, as I cannot handle seeing this car go to waste for parts. This is a great car - good condition outside. Wear and tear inside.
Some issues and recent fixes include: Seats are tattered (I allowed a friend to borrow this car for a year and they did not take good care of the interior. They gave it back to me when she stopped running again).
Car will not start - several new engine equipment have been installed.
Starter was recently replaced
Convertible top engine or hydraulics need repair
Tires are brand new. One hubcap does not match the other 3

This car needs a good home where someone knows how to fix it up. Car drives extremely smoothly.
I am asking for $950.00 or best offer. Cashapp, Venmo, bank wire transfer or cash are all acceptable.

Please email me with any questions or to request more photos, etc. will.camacho89@gmail.com