Go Back  Saab Forums - Saab Enthusiast Forum > Saab Model Line Up > Saab 9-3
2005 Saab 9-3 RC convertible in need of advice regarding potential purchase >

2005 Saab 9-3 RC convertible in need of advice regarding potential purchase

2005 Saab 9-3 RC convertible in need of advice regarding potential purchase

Old 09-18-2011, 05:03 PM

Default 2005 Saab 9-3 RC convertible in need of advice regarding potential purchase

Hi, I am thinking of buying the car this week it has 92,000 miles, Carfax is clear everything looks good perfect body , I do not see rust, very clean one owner and was driven by a lady from Penn who just drove it to Chicago in trade for a BMW. The car has no scratches or dents and has a very new looking leather interior I test drove it and really liked the ride it has a lot of pep, I punched it and it took off must of been the turbo kicking in. Overall it was a nice comfortable ride. The dealership is asking 11,994, I am thinking of offering 11,000. After some research I think this is the right price to offer for the car. I had never considered a Saab before but my wife likes how it looks and thinks it would be a good car for me. Any advice, thoughts etc.. would be helpful. I hear parts & service might be an issue due to the high cost. I want to pay cash and was thinking of not buying an extended warranty. I do not know of a good shop yet, I live in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. Thanks again. Oh yeah I'm new hear nice to be here. Thanks, Howard

Last edited by hrockin1; 09-18-2011 at 05:05 PM.